- Started business of welding technology and powder metallurgy of surface coatings
- Established an environment friendly recycling Unit to produce re-melted lead and poly propylene chips with capacity of 600 MT
- Diversified with forward integration for manufacturing of Pure Lead
- Started manufacturing of Grey oxide, Red Lead and Litharge
- Navam Lanka Ltd, An Eco-friendly Lead and Lead Alloys manufacturing Unit at Sri Lanka
- Incorporated Gravita Exim Limited a company dealing in turnkey solutions for Lead processing plants
- First Overseas Venture by establishing a manufacturing unit at Ghana
- Establish two more manufacturing unit at Mozambique and Senegal to increase the production capacity in overseas.
- Initial Public Issue with Listing of its Shares on NSE & BSE on 16th November 2010
- Established world class fabrication facility for manufacturing of Plant & Machinery at Mahindra SEZ, Jaipur in March 2011.
- Acquired Two Lead production Plants in the State of J & K in 2011.
- Listed in BSE-500 Index.
- Manufacturing Unit in Gujarat, India.
- Incorporated Companies in Nicaragua and Trinidad & Tobago
- Expansion of manufacturing unit in Phagi, Jaipur to produce Value added products i.e. Lead Sheets, Lead Powder & Lead balls etc.
- Manufacturing Unit at Managua, Nicaragua
- Aluminum Recycling unit at Jaipur
- Lead Recycling Unit at Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh
- PET Recycling Unit at Jamaica
- Plastic Recycling unit at Chittoor
- Lead & Aluminium Recycling at Tanzania
- Expansion of Lead Recycling Plant in Ghana